Arenal Manoa was beautiful. The landscaping and views of the volcano were breathtaking. We were lucky enough to see the volcano every day of our stay.
The staff commented that the hotel was full but you definitely couldn't tell. The pools weren't overcrowded, there weren't any delays in service - front desk or restaurant...we felt like we had the enitre place to ourselves. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Manoa Hotel is a beautiful Arenal hotel to relax and enjoy the marvelous view of Arenal volcano in Costa Rica. Surrounded by gardens, pastures and animals, our rooms have been designed so that each one offers you a panoramic view of the Arenal volcano. Our visitors can take advantage of our spacious gardens for walking and meditation as well as the opportunities to see the daily operations of a typical Costa Rican farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Arenal Manoa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Manoa Hotel And Spa
- Arenal Manoa Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Manoa Hotel Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park