The Arenal Manoa was a beautiful hotel. I took advice from a prior review and requested room 204 here, and it was a great tip. This room is close to the restaurant and pool, but wherever you stay, they have golf carts that can pick you up and take you around the hotel. The staff is very accommodating. The food at the restaurant was great and the free continental breakfast was plenty, fresh fruit, bread, some rice and beans. The view of the volcano from our hotel was incredible. This was a great place to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Manoa Hotel is a beautiful Arenal hotel to relax and enjoy the marvelous view of Arenal volcano in Costa Rica. Surrounded by gardens, pastures and animals, our rooms have been designed so that each one offers you a panoramic view of the Arenal volcano. Our visitors can take advantage of our spacious gardens for walking and meditation as well as the opportunities to see the daily operations of a typical Costa Rican farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Odigeo, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Arenal Manoa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Manoa Hotel And Spa
- Arenal Manoa Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Manoa Hotel Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park