I just wanted to tell you how unhappy my stay was at your
hotel. I stayed two weeks ago with the caravan group.
1. Food selection was the worse at of all the hotels that we stayed that
2. Food was overcooked.
3. Service just poor, I had to ask three different people in order receive a coke, by the time it arrived I was finished with my meal. Also I was never given a bill to sign, but you called my hotel at 9:00pm asking me sign the check, you also embarassed me and told other folk on my tour that I didn\'t pay the bill, I have never been treated this way after staying at over 100
!!!!!SIGNED UNHAPPY CUSTOMER!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Manoa Hotel is a beautiful Arenal hotel to relax and enjoy the marvelous view of Arenal volcano in Costa Rica. Surrounded by gardens, pastures and animals, our rooms have been designed so that each one offers you a panoramic view of the Arenal volcano. Our visitors can take advantage of our spacious gardens for walking and meditation as well as the opportunities to see the daily operations of a typical Costa Rican farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Arenal Manoa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Manoa Hotel And Spa
- Arenal Manoa Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Manoa Hotel Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park