We were here for 5 nights. The hotel is very nice; rooms and bathrooms were spacious and clean, the grounds are beautiful. There is a regular pool, but we spent most of our time in the thermal pool with a swimup bar and hot tub. The restaurant was ok; the buffet breakfast was adequate, but a bit unexciting. There were always very good plantains and fresh fruit, but otherwise mediocre rice and beans, bread, and over cooked sausages. The dinner menu was a little monotonous, so we alternated dinners there with eating in la Fortuna for a change. The best thing about Arenal Manoa is it's location. We did great trips, very easily organized by the front desk staff. We did a rafting trip, a motorboat ride where we saw monkeys, iguanas, birds, and caimen. Both were great! We also did a half-day Arenal hike, and a walk through the hanging bridges. We enjoyed every single activity and would have loved to have one more day to explore a little bit more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Manoa Hotel is a beautiful Arenal hotel to relax and enjoy the marvelous view of Arenal volcano in Costa Rica. Surrounded by gardens, pastures and animals, our rooms have been designed so that each one offers you a panoramic view of the Arenal volcano. Our visitors can take advantage of our spacious gardens for walking and meditation as well as the opportunities to see the daily operations of a typical Costa Rican farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Despegar.com so you can book your Arenal Manoa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Manoa Hotel And Spa
- Arenal Manoa Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Manoa Hotel Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park