Stayed the Last June 2014, and I was really surprised about the Hotel.
The complex is surrounded by the nature and the view of the Volcano Arenal is incredible.
Hotel staff is very kind and they always find the best way to help when you need something.
Food at the Restaurant is really good and very tasting. The Hotel has its own Hot Springs, and these are great to enjoy during the night if you are busy during the day. Hotel is very large and you need to walk a little from your room to get to the restaurant, but hotel staff can take you there if its raining or if you ask them to take you there. The complex is really beautiful, very peaceful and the views are amazing. Rooms are super big and super clean. This is really nice to enjoy the nature.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Manoa Hotel is a beautiful Arenal hotel to relax and enjoy the marvelous view of Arenal volcano in Costa Rica. Surrounded by gardens, pastures and animals, our rooms have been designed so that each one offers you a panoramic view of the Arenal volcano. Our visitors can take advantage of our spacious gardens for walking and meditation as well as the opportunities to see the daily operations of a typical Costa Rican farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Odigeo and getaroom.com so you can book your Arenal Manoa Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Manoa Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Manoa Hotel And Spa
- Arenal Manoa Hotel & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park