Best part about this resort is that the rooms are bungalow's surrounded by beautiful grounds. We arrived Tuesday June 8th and were received with welcome drinks. The grounds are pretty big so walking to and from the front desk was a bit of a walk but nothing we couldn't handle plus we loved the scenery of the well kept grounds. If walking is a problem for you, you can always call the front desk and they'll send a van or golf cart for you, no problem! We had breakfast included with our stay we ate both days we stayed there and it was average. We ate dinner at the hot springs bar and that was tasty definitely something you should do if you want to spend a little more on dinner than just going to a soda in town. Taxi ride to and from town will cost you about $12 US. On our last day we had one last excursion and the front desk staff had no problem holding our luggage until we got back that afternoon. Great place to stay in Arenal!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Manoa Hotel is a beautiful Arenal hotel to relax and enjoy the marvelous view of Arenal volcano in Costa Rica. Surrounded by gardens, pastures and animals, our rooms have been designed so that each one offers you a panoramic view of the Arenal volcano. Our visitors can take advantage of our spacious gardens for walking and meditation as well as the opportunities to see the daily operations of a typical Costa Rican farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Arenal Manoa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Manoa Hotel And Spa
- Arenal Manoa Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Manoa Hotel Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park