The property is beautiful and has a nice view of the volcano. It is extremely well maintained & manicured, quiet, and classy. The rooms/villas are spacious and decorated brightly & tastefully. The hot springs on site are a nice touch. Breakfast was pretty nice, but what's most impressive about the restaurant is it's layout and view.
Staff is friendly.
I would rate it as a 5, if the beds were more comfortable and grounds were better lit at night (you can barely see the walkway in front of you, so it is easier to walk up on a poisonous snake if not careful). We were told that it was a conscious decision to not light the property brightly do it would be easier to see nightly volcanic activity back when it spewed lava frequently.
At any rate, we enjoyed our stay and would repeat for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Manoa Hotel is a beautiful Arenal hotel to relax and enjoy the marvelous view of Arenal volcano in Costa Rica. Surrounded by gardens, pastures and animals, our rooms have been designed so that each one offers you a panoramic view of the Arenal volcano. Our visitors can take advantage of our spacious gardens for walking and meditation as well as the opportunities to see the daily operations of a typical Costa Rican farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz and HotelQuickly so you can book your Arenal Manoa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Manoa Hotel And Spa
- Arenal Manoa Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Manoa Hotel Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park