The hotel has beautiful views of the Arenal volcano throughout the grounds! Staff were friendly, suites were well kept, and the food options provided the chance to try local foods or stick to the US basics. The pool area and hot springs were wonderful, especially on sunny days with clear views of Arenal. If you want to venture out in the area, most destinations/activities are within a 10-20 minute drive. The grounds were spaced out enough to give you ample privacy. We would stay here again in a heart beat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Manoa Hotel is a beautiful Arenal hotel to relax and enjoy the marvelous view of Arenal volcano in Costa Rica. Surrounded by gardens, pastures and animals, our rooms have been designed so that each one offers you a panoramic view of the Arenal volcano. Our visitors can take advantage of our spacious gardens for walking and meditation as well as the opportunities to see the daily operations of a typical Costa Rican farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Arenal Manoa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Manoa Hotel And Spa
- Arenal Manoa Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Manoa Hotel Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park