Amazing views of arenal volcano from every room with rocking chairs on each deck to enjoy. The hotel is kind of secluded and the food was frankly not good!! In fact, my girlfriend said it was disgusting but i wouldn't go that far. Clearly the food is not why you come here.
The staff is friendly as I've come to expect from Costaricans. The grounds are lovely too! The spa is not what you would expect from a "hotel and spa".....with mixed reviews (I loved mine, but my friend got bruises from hers!)
The pool sits in front of volcano and has a bar incorporated into it...who can complain??? BUT, when we asked for the jets in the pool to be turned on, gross black stuff started to float around us. Some might say it was sediment from the hot springs ...who knows...we didn't stay in it!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Manoa Hotel is a beautiful Arenal hotel to relax and enjoy the marvelous view of Arenal volcano in Costa Rica. Surrounded by gardens, pastures and animals, our rooms have been designed so that each one offers you a panoramic view of the Arenal volcano. Our visitors can take advantage of our spacious gardens for walking and meditation as well as the opportunities to see the daily operations of a typical Costa Rican farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Arenal Manoa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Manoa Hotel And Spa
- Arenal Manoa Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Manoa Hotel Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park