We stayed two nights at Arenal Manoa. The grounds of the property are gorgeous including a nice, mellow hot springs pool area. We also loved the atmosphere of the restaurant and enjoyed most of our meals (a couple were just okay). Rooms were clean, but a bit on the small side. We had a lovely view of the volcano if it had not been covered with clouds. I felt like this was a super solid choice for the area at a decent price. I would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Manoa Hotel is a beautiful Arenal hotel to relax and enjoy the marvelous view of Arenal volcano in Costa Rica. Surrounded by gardens, pastures and animals, our rooms have been designed so that each one offers you a panoramic view of the Arenal volcano. Our visitors can take advantage of our spacious gardens for walking and meditation as well as the opportunities to see the daily operations of a typical Costa Rican farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Arenal Manoa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Manoa Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Manoa Hotel And Spa
- Arenal Manoa Hotel Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park