My girlfriend and I stayed at the Arenal Manoa for four days and had a wonderful time. The landscaping and atmosphere (many cabins yet felt remote and quiet) among the rolling hills amidst a rain forest area was terrific for the price. Everything was within a short walking distance (spa, pools, dining) so it was large enough to get away but small enough to get around. The views were terrific and each cabin had such great (and beautiful) landscaping around it you felt you had the privacy you would want. The staff was very pleasant and they delivered on the price promised. I loved the bathroom and shower area in our cabin as well. We would stay again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Manoa Hotel is a beautiful Arenal hotel to relax and enjoy the marvelous view of Arenal volcano in Costa Rica. Surrounded by gardens, pastures and animals, our rooms have been designed so that each one offers you a panoramic view of the Arenal volcano. Our visitors can take advantage of our spacious gardens for walking and meditation as well as the opportunities to see the daily operations of a typical Costa Rican farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Arenal Manoa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Manoa Hotel And Spa
- Arenal Manoa Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Manoa Hotel Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park