Nice place. Beautiful grounds. Fantastic view. Beds comfy. HUGE bathroom. But we hated the gravel road in (some might call it rock!) The breakfast was nice but otherwise skip it for lunch and dinner. Limited menu and way too expensive. When it rained (like it does in the Greeen season!) it can be terribly loud in the room. Also got tired of hearing the shuttle bus zoom back and forth at night when I was trying to sleep. AC loud too so room was hot and stuffy at night since no window with screens or ceiling fan.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Manoa Hotel is a beautiful Arenal hotel to relax and enjoy the marvelous view of Arenal volcano in Costa Rica. Surrounded by gardens, pastures and animals, our rooms have been designed so that each one offers you a panoramic view of the Arenal volcano. Our visitors can take advantage of our spacious gardens for walking and meditation as well as the opportunities to see the daily operations of a typical Costa Rican farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Arenal Manoa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Manoa Hotel And Spa
- Arenal Manoa Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Manoa Hotel Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park