My boyfriend and I recently stayed at Arenal Manoa and had an awesome time. We had a room that was at the back of the property so it was a long walk back and forth, but was really private and had an amazing view of the volcano! I thought it was centrally located in relation to the activities we planned and the hotel staff was very friendly to us. We did a lot of hiking and adventure activities during the day and then would come back to the hot springs in the evening and enjoy a few drinks and dinner right at the hot springs swim up bar. The room itself was great and as you can tell from the pictures each room has it's own private patio. I would love to go back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Manoa Hotel is a beautiful Arenal hotel to relax and enjoy the marvelous view of Arenal volcano in Costa Rica. Surrounded by gardens, pastures and animals, our rooms have been designed so that each one offers you a panoramic view of the Arenal volcano. Our visitors can take advantage of our spacious gardens for walking and meditation as well as the opportunities to see the daily operations of a typical Costa Rican farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Arenal Manoa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Manoa Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Manoa Hotel And Spa
- Arenal Manoa Hotel Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park