The property is absolutely beautiful. The pictures on the company website were obviously taken years ago and does not give the current layout its proper credit. The plants have now matured and provide a gorgeous landscape throughout the property. The buildings are almost hidden in all the vegetation providing a sense of privacy for each unit. The rooms themselves are spacious with a modern feel making for a very cozy environment. Each room comes with a covered patio with 2 wooden rockers. Ideal for sipping coffee or wine while watching all the hummingbirds fly back and forth. The restaurant was an open air building with a magnificent view of the volcano (when the clouds weren't covering it). Staff was friendly and attentive. The only down side for me was that the location might have been just a little too remote. This was only a minimal annoyance only because I enjoy walking when possible. The hills and distance to anywhere "off property" made this practically impossible forcing the use of either a taxi or rental car.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Manoa Hotel is a beautiful Arenal hotel to relax and enjoy the marvelous view of Arenal volcano in Costa Rica. Surrounded by gardens, pastures and animals, our rooms have been designed so that each one offers you a panoramic view of the Arenal volcano. Our visitors can take advantage of our spacious gardens for walking and meditation as well as the opportunities to see the daily operations of a typical Costa Rican farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Arenal Manoa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Manoa Hotel And Spa
- Arenal Manoa Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Manoa Hotel Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park