Lots of nice things about this hotel, some not so nice. First, if it's a clear day, you'll get a great view of the volcano -- see the picture, which was taken from our hotel room. Each room is in a 2-room bungalow, so there are few neighbors to make noise -- but the walls between the two rooms are paper thin. The bungalow layout means that the hotel grounds are very spread out. If you are near the restaurant and the traditional pool, you have a 10 minute walk to reception and the thermal springs pool. However, there is a free shuttle service. They recently replaced their beds, but the new beds are way too hard to be comfortable. Warning -- the air conditioning is on a remote control, so don't look for a wall switch. The restaurant is pretty good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Manoa Hotel is a beautiful Arenal hotel to relax and enjoy the marvelous view of Arenal volcano in Costa Rica. Surrounded by gardens, pastures and animals, our rooms have been designed so that each one offers you a panoramic view of the Arenal volcano. Our visitors can take advantage of our spacious gardens for walking and meditation as well as the opportunities to see the daily operations of a typical Costa Rican farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Arenal Manoa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Manoa Hotel And Spa
- Arenal Manoa Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Manoa Hotel Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park