This was absolutely our favorite place in Costa Rica I believe. The grounds are stunning, the views are to die for, the breakfast is AMAZING, the staff is great it really has it all. The rooms are lovely too, but it's the amazing views of the volcanoes that do it. You are also really close to a huge amount of fun things to do in and around Arenal which is helpful. Keep in mind it's a bout $12 to ride into town however, and dinner at the Arenal restaurant is OK but nothing incredible and fairly overpriced -I'd head into town. Their breakfast is fantastic though, mixture of traditional Tico food and modern as well, all served buffett style. Really I have absolutely no complaints about here, it was perfection.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Manoa Hotel is a beautiful Arenal hotel to relax and enjoy the marvelous view of Arenal volcano in Costa Rica. Surrounded by gardens, pastures and animals, our rooms have been designed so that each one offers you a panoramic view of the Arenal volcano. Our visitors can take advantage of our spacious gardens for walking and meditation as well as the opportunities to see the daily operations of a typical Costa Rican farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Arenal Manoa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Manoa Hotel And Spa
- Arenal Manoa Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Manoa Hotel Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park