Very happy with this as a base. The rooms are spread over a huge plot with two to a block. There is a great feeling of space and you aren't particularly aware of your neighbours. The pool and the restaurant have excellent views of the volcano (clouds permitting) as did our room. The grounds are so big that people whose rooms were near reception did drive to the restaurant / pool complex so it might be worth deciding if hot pools & reception should be closer than food & swimming pool. Whilst it is hardly cutting edge modern architecture the whole place does have a certain style and there is a lack of "chintz" that you do seem to come across here. Other than on the sound system at the pools of course. 70s MOR - what else?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Manoa Hotel is a beautiful Arenal hotel to relax and enjoy the marvelous view of Arenal volcano in Costa Rica. Surrounded by gardens, pastures and animals, our rooms have been designed so that each one offers you a panoramic view of the Arenal volcano. Our visitors can take advantage of our spacious gardens for walking and meditation as well as the opportunities to see the daily operations of a typical Costa Rican farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Arenal Manoa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Manoa Hotel And Spa
- Arenal Manoa Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Manoa Hotel Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park