The rooms were spacious - designed in a bunglalow style & even had a plant bed in the bathroom,Lovely thermally heated swiiming pool with bar area & jaccuzzi.The food was great,not too good on the meal offer.The gardens were exceptional throught the whole grounds within the resort & blended in nicely.Look out for the roosting group of white herons that roost in the tree overlooking the lake.We stayed 3 nights,on the last night,we managed to get a good look at the volcano from just outside our room as it was mostly shrouded in mist.Hanging bridges trip worth doing - we booked that from the hotel.Friendly staff.Golf style cart will transport any luggage for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Manoa Hotel is a beautiful Arenal hotel to relax and enjoy the marvelous view of Arenal volcano in Costa Rica. Surrounded by gardens, pastures and animals, our rooms have been designed so that each one offers you a panoramic view of the Arenal volcano. Our visitors can take advantage of our spacious gardens for walking and meditation as well as the opportunities to see the daily operations of a typical Costa Rican farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Arenal Manoa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Manoa Hotel And Spa
- Arenal Manoa Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Manoa Hotel Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park