This was our favorite hotel in Costa Rica! The grounds are beautiful, with good bird sightings by the lagoon and creek. Large rooms, lovely bathrooms, and small patios with rocking chairs (I did wish for padding on the chairs, though). The breakfasts were substantial and the food selection was good. We did not eat dinner here, but happy hour drinks are half price, down from the already reasonable prices!
The volcano is no longer active, but that hardly matters when the living is so easy, and Tabacon Hot Springs are so close!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Manoa Hotel is a beautiful Arenal hotel to relax and enjoy the marvelous view of Arenal volcano in Costa Rica. Surrounded by gardens, pastures and animals, our rooms have been designed so that each one offers you a panoramic view of the Arenal volcano. Our visitors can take advantage of our spacious gardens for walking and meditation as well as the opportunities to see the daily operations of a typical Costa Rican farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Arenal Manoa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Manoa Hotel And Spa
- Arenal Manoa Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Manoa Hotel Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park