Lovely bungalows distributed around a truly beautiful property. We had a great view of Arenal Volcano from our secluded, private patio. It was a wonderful place to start and end each day of our time there. Breakfast was excellent and the facilities, like the pool were excellent. The only down side were very compliant staff who was good at saying, "we will send someone," and no one arrives - I broke a glass on our patio and called to get a broom to clean it up. Twice I was told they would take care of it, and the third time (after a personal visit to the front desk), it was cleaned up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Manoa Hotel is a beautiful Arenal hotel to relax and enjoy the marvelous view of Arenal volcano in Costa Rica. Surrounded by gardens, pastures and animals, our rooms have been designed so that each one offers you a panoramic view of the Arenal volcano. Our visitors can take advantage of our spacious gardens for walking and meditation as well as the opportunities to see the daily operations of a typical Costa Rican farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Arenal Manoa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Manoa Hotel And Spa
- Arenal Manoa Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Manoa Hotel Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park