Arenal Manoa Hotel
Hotel El Silencio del Campo(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
$173
Arenal Kioro Suites & Spa(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
$224
Arenal Springs Resort and Spa(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
$240
$180
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $205/night.

Los Lagos Hotel Spa & Resort(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
$152
$142
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Lomas del Volcan(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
$120
$103
  • Breakfast included
Baldi Hot Springs Hotel Resort & Spa(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
$204
Arenal Lodge(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
$108
$96
$293
$256
Volcano Lodge & Springs(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
$200
$162
  • Breakfast included
Tabacon Thermal Resort & Spa(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
$480
2,034 results
All reviewscosta ricaspring poolhot springsswim up barrocking chairsregular poolbeautiful groundsgreat view of the volcanocold poollarge bathroomprivate patiobreakfast buffethotel restaurantshuttle servicewonderful hotelhotel groundsthree nights
Reviewed February 16, 2013

We stayed here for four nights in February. The view of the volcano was beautiful, rooms were clean, and the grounds were beautiful. The restaurant was pretty good, not great, but the staff at the restaurant were amazing. I would definitely go to this hotel again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 13, 2013

We just returned from two weeks in Costa Rica. We stayed at four different properties, and this was by far our favorite. The grounds are amazing - beautifully maintained with acres and acres of walking trails. The "rooms" are single story bungalows, two units per building. The bedroom portion is quite large, with two queen size beds and a dressing area. The bathroom is huge, with a magnificent walk-in, rock-lined shower. Each bungalow has a private patio with two rocking chairs, where you can sit in the mornings and evenings and gaze at the Arenal Volcano. There are two swimming pools on the property, one with cold (air temp) water and the other with warm water. We headed for the warm water pool every night after a busy day of sight-seeing, and it was so relaxing! There is a restaurant on site and it is a wonderful place for breakfast. There is an extensive buffet with fresh fruits, cereals, breads, juices, yogurts, and also an omelet bar where you can order omelets made to your specific request. Try to get a table on the veranda of the restaurant which overlooks the river below.
Now - my only negative. Do not eat dinner here. We had the worst meal on our entire trip here. Service was slow and the food was terrible. My husband could not even cut his steak. My fettuccine with shrimp had 6 tiny, itty-bitty brine shrimp and was smothered in onions - I couldn't even eat it. We were with several other couples, and no one enjoyed their meal. The next night we went into town and ate at Don Rufino Restaurante - best meal on the trip. Do not miss eating here if you are in La Fortuna. Other than dinner at the on site restaurant, this is a fabulous place to stay and our only regret is that we didn't book it for a longer period. I would go back in a heart beat.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Was here 2 nights in February with Carvan tour! loved the property! loved the service at the desk, loved the pools! loved the view out my patio window of the volcano! loved the landscaping, the hotel is spread out on many acres, so you get excercise walking to the pools, restaurant, front desk, if you are not comfortable walking, they will come pick you up for free in a van. I found the food to be good, clean, with a nice view, wait staff, all over costa rica struggle with service, it wasn't horrible, but it lacks compared to us standards, The rooms were large with nice large bathrooms, I was able to get a hot shower ( not always in some places in costa rica) clean room, a little fridge with ice cubes even! loved that, free computers and internet in the lobby, so nice for me to be able to connect as I didn't have phone service down there, nor did I want to haul my laptop around. ended up taking a taxi from town and shared the taxi, it was $10, reasonable, lots of nice shopping, little eateries in town with view of volcano. I loved this property! upon departure, I even tipped the young man at the front desk. Room maid did some cute thing with the bath towel and bed cover :) yes, she got a tip as well. Highly recommend this hotel. Wish the cool pool didn't close at 6, the heated pool was open till 10

Room Tip: I think they are all nice, no water view here, mountain views
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed February 12, 2013

From the friendly greeting we received upon arrival, we were impressed with this property. The grounds are meticulously maintained with lovely foliage and flowers throughout. Most accomodations here including ours consisted of only a two unit dwelling with perfect view of the volcano. The buffet breakfast in the lovely open air dining hall was delicious and also overlooked the volcano. The rooms were spotlessly clean. Sonya from the housekeeping staff should be commended. We would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: We stayed in 240 and 241 and both had perfect views of the volcano.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 12, 2013

This hotel was, don't let the driveway fool you, this is a top notch hotel with a very good restaurant and spectacular views. My only regret is that we didn't stay here longer. We booked some nights out on the Pacific coast, but with the pool and hot springs, I wish we had just stayed here instead. This was the best stay we had in Costa Rica, and there is so much to do in the Arenal area that I would recommend three days here at a minimum.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple