We are just finishing up our stay here, and I figured I'd use the free wifi to write a review. This is. Very peaceful sprawled out resort very reasonably priced. Lovely property, friendly staff. We stayed in room 205 which was great! Our room overlooked the volcano uninstructed with a nice private little patio. Other similar rooms are 203-210. Next best would be 220-235. The 100s have lower views and some rooms are less private with the patio abutting the road. The room interiors are nothing special but clean and not rundown. Ac was great too for hot days.
We brought our 11 month old baby and found the resort very accommodating (also seemed very wheelchair accessible). 2 great pools, which we often had all to ourselves! Very quiet here this time of year (early feb). Close enough to la fortuna and the volcano although not walking distance.
The food was ok. Not amazing. The presentation is much better than the taste. I'd go elsewhere... Like don ralfinos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Manoa Hotel is a beautiful Arenal hotel to relax and enjoy the marvelous view of Arenal volcano in Costa Rica. Surrounded by gardens, pastures and animals, our rooms have been designed so that each one offers you a panoramic view of the Arenal volcano. Our visitors can take advantage of our spacious gardens for walking and meditation as well as the opportunities to see the daily operations of a typical Costa Rican farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Arenal Manoa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Manoa Hotel And Spa
- Arenal Manoa Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Manoa Hotel Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park