This hotel is great. The rooms are modern, clean beautiful and the food was excellent. View the volcano from your room! The spa in town was a day of relaxation in the warm springs. Tow (minor) negatives. The hotel is located a bit out of town so, if you're not with a tour, you'll need to take a cab into town. The odd thing about the room was there were no chairs in it. We asked some other guests and noticed the same thing about the lack of chairs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Manoa Hotel is a beautiful Arenal hotel to relax and enjoy the marvelous view of Arenal volcano in Costa Rica. Surrounded by gardens, pastures and animals, our rooms have been designed so that each one offers you a panoramic view of the Arenal volcano. Our visitors can take advantage of our spacious gardens for walking and meditation as well as the opportunities to see the daily operations of a typical Costa Rican farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Arenal Manoa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Manoa Hotel And Spa
- Arenal Manoa Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Manoa Hotel Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park