Stayed here for two nights on New Year's. New Year's buffet dinner was moderately priced and rather mediocre. Otherwise, reasonably priced bungalows with excellent buffet breakfast included. Each bungalow is comprised of two large studio units with relatively poor sound insulation between them. Very friendly and competent service at front desk, which can organize various tours for you. Location requires either cab service or a car rental unless you are with an organized tour. Phenomenal view of Arenal volcano right out of your front window. Your cannot find accommodations any closer to the volcano than the hotel. Several pools on the property, including hot springs. Restaurant on property is open all day and is reasonably priced, serves good variety of mostly well prepared dishes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Manoa Hotel is a beautiful Arenal hotel to relax and enjoy the marvelous view of Arenal volcano in Costa Rica. Surrounded by gardens, pastures and animals, our rooms have been designed so that each one offers you a panoramic view of the Arenal volcano. Our visitors can take advantage of our spacious gardens for walking and meditation as well as the opportunities to see the daily operations of a typical Costa Rican farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Arenal Manoa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Manoa Hotel And Spa
- Arenal Manoa Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Manoa Hotel Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park