This placed rocked! I had read all sorts of conflicting reports on where the best rooms are located. We choose Volcano side way in the back and could not have been happier. The rooms were clean and the housekeeping staff was excellent. Our only complaint was about a waiter during breakfast. The food was fine and self-serve. The coffee was at the mercy of the wait staff and they could sometime be hard to find. I try to be easy going and understanding when staff are busy but if you make me wait early in the morning for my coffee (or refill) I tend to get grumpy. They should hire someone for breakfast who has only one job, make sure the guests have as much coffee as they want.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Manoa Hotel is a beautiful Arenal hotel to relax and enjoy the marvelous view of Arenal volcano in Costa Rica. Surrounded by gardens, pastures and animals, our rooms have been designed so that each one offers you a panoramic view of the Arenal volcano. Our visitors can take advantage of our spacious gardens for walking and meditation as well as the opportunities to see the daily operations of a typical Costa Rican farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Arenal Manoa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Manoa Hotel And Spa
- Arenal Manoa Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Manoa Hotel Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park