The Arenal Manoa Hotel is truly a resort of excellence. The grounds are exceptionally beautiful, with amazing views of the Arenal Volcano, hot springs and cold and hot pools (with bars for extra fun!) and a four star restaurant serving gourmet food at reasonable prices. Our room was part of a small cottage (a duplex arrangement) with an outdoor patio surrounded by lovely tropical shrubs and flowers. And the staff was the most cheerful, helpful and attentive. Best of all for me was the hot stone massage by Sylvia. It was by far the best massage I've ever had. It brought me to tears!! I loved every minute of our stay and highly recommend the Arenal Manoa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Manoa Hotel is a beautiful Arenal hotel to relax and enjoy the marvelous view of Arenal volcano in Costa Rica. Surrounded by gardens, pastures and animals, our rooms have been designed so that each one offers you a panoramic view of the Arenal volcano. Our visitors can take advantage of our spacious gardens for walking and meditation as well as the opportunities to see the daily operations of a typical Costa Rican farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Arenal Manoa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Manoa Hotel And Spa
- Arenal Manoa Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Manoa Hotel Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park