What more can you ask for? We had a wonderful stay here. The road to the hotel from the main road is rocky, but our rental car was a small suv and it was fine. Our room was large, we had a small patio area with two rocking chairs and a small table, and we had a view of the volcano. The property is very safe. We had clothes and bathing suits to rinse and dry and we left them outside and it was fine. We walked over to the pools and had drinks at the bar. Very relaxing! We stayed here during our honeymoon and it was very honeymoon-esque, which it should be for the price!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Manoa Hotel is a beautiful Arenal hotel to relax and enjoy the marvelous view of Arenal volcano in Costa Rica. Surrounded by gardens, pastures and animals, our rooms have been designed so that each one offers you a panoramic view of the Arenal volcano. Our visitors can take advantage of our spacious gardens for walking and meditation as well as the opportunities to see the daily operations of a typical Costa Rican farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Arenal Manoa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Manoa Hotel And Spa
- Arenal Manoa Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Manoa Hotel Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park