My daughter and I were very pleased with our room and location of room. We were near a creek that ran through property and had a great view of the volcano. Customer service was awesome. They helped arrange all our excursions, get us a taxi to go into La Fortuna. Not much rain, we loved all the pools, & jacuzzi. The thermal pool was great it had a swim up bar and the water was extremely warm and felt good. We called and asked for an iron, they brought us the ironing board too. Room was always cleaned well. The only thing we didn't like was the restaurant, it was a little pricey and not that great. Breakfast was buffet and it was good, but I would suggest going elsewhere for dinner. Computers were available for you. The rocking chairs was a nice touch on the nice patio.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Manoa Hotel is a beautiful Arenal hotel to relax and enjoy the marvelous view of Arenal volcano in Costa Rica. Surrounded by gardens, pastures and animals, our rooms have been designed so that each one offers you a panoramic view of the Arenal volcano. Our visitors can take advantage of our spacious gardens for walking and meditation as well as the opportunities to see the daily operations of a typical Costa Rican farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Arenal Manoa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Manoa Hotel And Spa
- Arenal Manoa Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Manoa Hotel Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park