Your own little modern house in a village that looks like it was the film location for "Lost." The friendliest and most courteous staff I have found in years! And let's talk about how true this location is to it's surroundings. You are engulfed by the rainforest, and it just feels great. Please be sure to note--this is part of the "wet" rainforest! So definitely pack a raincoat with hood as it really does actually rain (unless you want to spend $50 for a hotel logo raincoat?? I think not!). Laundry service is totally affordable, and done in one day, so no need to air out your belongings and wear damp stuff-just get it washed! The adventure tours are amazing, my favorite being the "EcoGlide." 1.4 mile zip line? Wowzas. Be still my heart. The ac in the room worked great, and they had a few American movie channels for those late nights. The restaurant on the premises is also great, breaky included!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Manoa Hotel is a beautiful Arenal hotel to relax and enjoy the marvelous view of Arenal volcano in Costa Rica. Surrounded by gardens, pastures and animals, our rooms have been designed so that each one offers you a panoramic view of the Arenal volcano. Our visitors can take advantage of our spacious gardens for walking and meditation as well as the opportunities to see the daily operations of a typical Costa Rican farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Arenal Manoa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Manoa Hotel And Spa
- Arenal Manoa Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Manoa Hotel Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park