We just returned from our first ever trip to Costa Rica and Arenal Manoa was our first stop. The property is absolutely beautiful and set back off of the main road by at least 1/2 mile, so it is very quiet and secluded, which we loved. It's clearly very well maintained, and our room/villa had an AMAZING view of the volcano....literally from bed! My biggest complaint would probably be the staff at the hotel. Aside from one very nice woman at the front desk and the man driving the shuttle around the grounds, we didn't really feel that we received much personal attention. The food at the restaurant was decent. We had one dinner there which was much of a let down, but the breakfast included in the room was perfect for our needs. Overall, I would recommend the hotel to those looking for an option that's not at Tabacon prices (which is clearly the gold standard in the area).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Manoa Hotel is a beautiful Arenal hotel to relax and enjoy the marvelous view of Arenal volcano in Costa Rica. Surrounded by gardens, pastures and animals, our rooms have been designed so that each one offers you a panoramic view of the Arenal volcano. Our visitors can take advantage of our spacious gardens for walking and meditation as well as the opportunities to see the daily operations of a typical Costa Rican farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Arenal Manoa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Manoa Hotel And Spa
- Arenal Manoa Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Manoa Hotel Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park