Coming from the touristic crowds in La Fortuna, Oasis lodge lives up to its name. It's a beautiful place with its own wild-life tracks. You sleep in nice, comfortable cabinas with ensuite bathroom. Everything is clean and cosy. Breakfast is included, and is served in the open air restaurant with birdfeeders all around. Nothing better than breakfast with woodpeckers and banana quits. Guests of the lodge get a discount on guided tours along the trails. They have really good guides and especially the night tour for frogs and snakes is an excellent value for money deal! Personnel of the lodge is very friendly and speak excellent English.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This wonderful place is the results of several years of conservation, allowing to a different species of animal a new home; at the beginning of the 80's was a big cattle field and now it is a paradise for Sloths, Mexican Anteater, Gray Fox, Ocelots, howler Monkeys, Toucans, Manakines, Hummingbirds, Turkeys, Tree Frogs, Glass Frogs and Poison Dart Frogs, Snakes, Lizards and much more...Accomplishing this rich natural environment, the Rojas Bonilla family created some cabins out in the woods, restaurant and one thematic trail of a several stations all along the refuge, where the visitors get a speech about natural history of the species. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Arenal Oasis Eco Lodge & Wildlife Refuge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Oasis Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Oasis Eco Lodge & Wildlife Refuge Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park