My wife and I visited this property last week and took the 2 hours night walk. It was brilliant. The guides are extremely knowledgeable and very passionate about what they do. The number and variety of frogs was outstanding. This is a family run business and the people are extremely nice. Excellent value for money.
Doug and Ulai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This wonderful place is the results of several years of conservation, allowing to a different species of animal a new home; at the beginning of the 80's was a big cattle field and now it is a paradise for Sloths, Mexican Anteater, Gray Fox, Ocelots, howler Monkeys, Toucans, Manakines, Hummingbirds, Turkeys, Tree Frogs, Glass Frogs and Poison Dart Frogs, Snakes, Lizards and much more...Accomplishing this rich natural environment, the Rojas Bonilla family created some cabins out in the woods, restaurant and one thematic trail of a several stations all along the refuge, where the visitors get a speech about natural history of the species. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Arenal Oasis Eco Lodge & Wildlife Refuge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Oasis Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Oasis Eco Lodge & Wildlife Refuge Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park