We stayed here for three nights and enjoyed the view of the Arenal volcano everyday - probably the best view of the volcano!
The property is beautiful - lush green with several flowers. Pool and Jacuzzi were nice too.
The rooms were spacious but basic in their decor. Everything was wooden and looked very in sync with nature. The rooms were not very clean though. Example: the window panes were dirty and the bedsheets and area surrounding the bed had dirt and old chewing gum (!)
Overall, we had a pleasant stay here. The staff is very very warm. And they serve great breakfast. Their dining area had a great view of the volcano and their pool. Could sit there for hours.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by lush tropical rainforest of the northern hills of Costa Rica, Hotel Kokoro Arenal is the perfect hideaway retreat blessed with untouched flora and fauna and a panoramic setting overlooking the majestic volcano of Arenal. At Kokoro Arenal, each of our carefully designed eco-villas offers a stay in a cozy family oriented style, with charm, and a service approach prepared in a joyful, attentive, and sustainable way. The lodging grounds also invite you to dip into the hill-top swimming pool, tropical hut with hammock, and explore our tucked away rainforest trails. With our Kokoro ‘heartfelt’ ways, we aim to revitalize your senses and share with you a vibrant experience in the Costa Rican tropics. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Kokoro Arenal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kokoro Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Resort Kokoro Arenal
- Hotel Kokoro Arenal Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park