We loved our stay at La Selva. The hotel is a few miles outside of La Fortuna. It is small, quite, and every cabin has an amazing view of the volcano. The staff here was outstanding, from the owner, to Jessie at the reception desk. They couldn't do enough for us from calling taxis to restaurant recommendations. The pool and hot tub are small, but lovely, and we had it to ourselves the two times we were there. Breakfast was great with cereal and yogurt to start while Jessie cooked our made to order eggs. The only negative was minimal lighting in the bathroom, and the cabins do get hot during the afternoon, despite the AC. I would highly recommend this hotel and I would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by lush tropical rainforest of the northern hills of Costa Rica, Hotel Kokoro Arenal is the perfect hideaway retreat blessed with untouched flora and fauna and a panoramic setting overlooking the majestic volcano of Arenal. At Kokoro Arenal, each of our carefully designed eco-villas offers a stay in a cozy family oriented style, with charm, and a service approach prepared in a joyful, attentive, and sustainable way. The lodging grounds also invite you to dip into the hill-top swimming pool, tropical hut with hammock, and explore our tucked away rainforest trails. With our Kokoro ‘heartfelt’ ways, we aim to revitalize your senses and share with you a vibrant experience in the Costa Rican tropics. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Kokoro Arenal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kokoro Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Resort Kokoro Arenal
- Hotel Kokoro Arenal Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park