Lowest prices for your stay
$92
$84
SAVE $8
Free cancellation until 03/18/21
$88
Free cancellation until 03/18/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Snaptravel
Hotels.com$84
ZenHotels.com$92
All reviews hot springs costa rica reception area beautiful grounds surrounded by nature every morning reception desk low season volcano view pura vida rental car thermal pools hanging bridges kokomo cabin arenal birds
Selected filters
Reviewed June 6, 2019

Hotel Kokoro was very lovely! My boyfriend and I were visiting in the low season and we had the entire hotel to ourselves. All of the staff were very friendly and welcoming. We even saw a sloth crossing the road next to the hotel (very cool!!!!).

We came to this hotel because of a trusted recommendation and we will definitely be back. I would recommend this hotel to any friends or family that are visiting La Fortuna! (:

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
YLPeggy, General Manager at Hotel Kokoro Arenal, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2019

Dear Guest. Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope your next stay and just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help you with.
Best regards,

Reviewed May 20, 2019

When you arrives to Kokoro Hotel, the manager receives you in a very friendly way. The rooms are bigger than others hotels in the area, you also have volcano view. Your stay includes buffet breakfast. I took a relaxing massage, and it was very good!
You can enjoy Thermal Water in the same property, and swimming pool. If you stay in Kokoro Hotel, you are going to feel like home!

Room tip: Rooms with Volcano View
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
YLPeggy, General Manager at Hotel Kokoro Arenal, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2019

Dear Traveler. Thank you for your review and choosing our hotel.
I’m happy that you enjoyed your stay.
Looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel soon.
Best regards,

Reviewed May 11, 2019

Our room was spacious. Breakfast had a decent selection. Service was great.

If you are a light sleeper, the lovely animal sounds from the forest may be an issue. You may sleep better wearing earplugs. The hotel can book for you any excursion in Costa Rica at a discount.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
YLPeggy, General Manager at Hotel Kokoro Arenal, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2019

Dear Traveler. Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I’m happy that you enjoyed your stay and I’m looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

Reviewed April 25, 2019 via mobile

Really fun bungalow hotel with a fun pool and even hot springs for the whole family. Rooms are spacious and included breakfast is great. We took advantage of the buffet for dinner too with great service all around and friendly staff. It is on the border of jungle so be ready to hear a chorus of birds at 5:15 am each morning. Really a fun experience!

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
YLPeggy, General Manager at Hotel Kokoro Arenal, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2019

Reviewed February 13, 2019

The grounds of Kokoro alone were amazing. I traveled with a yoga group and we did yoga on their outdoors pavilion every day - the wildlife and greenery made it seem almost surreal. Ms. Peggy and Long were FANTASTIC. She did everything from recommending restaurants to booking excursions to suggesting remedies when we didn't feel our best. Long shuttled us back and forth between Kokoro and downtown La Fortuna countless time and made himself available whenever we wished to make the trek. Overall, I loved the experience of staying there. It was rustic and lush and homey all at the same time...and the fried plantains were delicious!

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
YLPeggy, General Manager at Hotel Kokoro Arenal, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2019