We stayed here in May and felt so lucky to have selcted this hotel over several others.
1. The grounds are beautiful and the rooms are clean, spacious, private and romantic.
2. Breakfast birdwatching from the dining pavilion every day. I loved this.
3. Exceptionally friendly, interesting, helpful staff. I've traveled a lit and the staff here seemed genuinely content and happy to be working here, and it showed. They had great advice and were helpful with everything from calling cabs to arranging transportation from San Jose.
4. My boyfriend got to milk one of the cows and they made him on the spot hot chocolate. He loved this.
5. The many private hot pools - no need to pay to go to any of the other hot pool resorts.
6. Beautiful view of the Volcano. Fabulous.
I would recommend this hotel to friends and family and after seeing some of the other hotels around town, was more than pleased we had chosen this one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel El Silencio del Campo besides featuring a set of swimming pools, hot springs and spa, also offers its guests 23 individual villas with a small patio right outside facing the majestic Arenal Volcano, surrounded by colorful and lush gardens, that gives a natural sensation to your experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel El Silencio del Campo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel El Silencio Del Campo Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park