El Silencio del Campo was so much more than my husband and I could have expected. We had such a great relaxing time here and wished we had stayed for more than 2 nights! Here are a couple of things that truly made this the perfect place to stay:
1. The property is beautiful!! Every morning we would take a walk around the property just to see all of the exotic plants and birds. There are plenty of areas to go explore around the spa and the hot springs. The staff has done a great job on all of the landscaping and keep everything perfectly maintained.
2. The bungalows are great. I do not think the photos online really do them justice, they were better than I expected. Very spacious,very high ceilings, a nice walk-in shower in the bathroom and once again the staff kept the rooms very nice and clean.
3. What really blew us away was the staff. They were all absolutely wonderful and worked so hard to make sure every guest feels welcome and is always comfortable! This hotel is small enough that they can remember everyone's name and have a chance to get to know you and help you to have the best experience possible. Elio was very helpful and always smiling at the front desk ready to help you plan excursions, transportation, spa etc. Jose at the bar was extremely friendly and hardworking. He was working at the bar our first night, served us breakfast the next morning and was back at the bar that same night, always with a smile and always happy to see us. You can tell every staff member truly cares for their guest and wants to make sure every one is happy!
I would absolutely recommend this hotel over other more expensive options in the area. I was unsure what to expect when I booked the trip, but I am so glad we chose what we did. They really go above and beyond to make your trip special!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel El Silencio del Campo besides featuring a set of swimming pools, hot springs and spa, also offers its guests 23 individual villas with a small patio right outside facing the majestic Arenal Volcano, surrounded by colorful and lush gardens, that gives a natural sensation to your experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Odigeo, Travelocity, Agoda, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Hotel El Silencio del Campo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel El Silencio Del Campo Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park