I could not have more positive things to say about the Arenal Springs Resort. We booked this hotel as well as a 5 star all inclusive resort and would have stayed here our entire trip had we known what our other resort experience was going to be like. You can see the entire volcano, each room has a front and center view. The rooms are very clean, the staff is unbelievably helpful and willing to do whatever they can teh make your stay comfortable and exciting. The Tour Desk Representative, Selim, even took us on a walking tour of the grounds since we said we hadn't seen monkey's yet. Sure enough, he made sure we saw them. They offer great tours from the hotel and I recommend waiting until you arrive to book your excursions as they offer every tour that i read about and researched online for cheaper. I highly highly recommend the Desafio Waterfall Canyoning. It was the experience of a lifetime, well worth the price and they provide a great, home cooked, tipical costa rican meal. The hotel breakfast is also wonderful with alot of variety.
Arenal Springs is a great place to stay. Great value, great accomodations, great time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Arenal Springs is located just 5 miles away from la Fortuna town toward the Arenal Volcano or National Park. We are located between La Fortuna town and the Arenal Lake.The Hotel count with 87 Junior Suites and 3 Master Suites King and 3 Master Suites Queen with direct view to the Arenal Volcano. Each room are surrounding with exotic gardens, beautiful flowers and many species of birds. These rooms offer either a king size bed or two double beds. Also we provide rooms with handicap access and adjoining rooms for families who want stay together.Our hotel offers you 2 swimming pools and a Thermal river.Hotel Arenal Springs Resort offers on each Junior Suite the best amenities for your comfort. King Bed or Two queen beds, Hair dryer, Cable TV, Mini bar, Free Wi-Fi Internet access, Air Conditioning, Ceiling fan, Laundry Bag, Telephone, Safe deposit box, Coffee Maker free coffee and tea), Bath amenities, Private bath with tropical garden, hot water, Private terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Arenal Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Springs Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Arenal Springs
- Arenal Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park