We recently stayed at Arenal Springs. Our rooms were beautiful and spotless. We had two bedrooms and our own hot spring in the master. It was one of the nicer hotels I've stayed in, with more than enough room for our family of five. The service was fantastic, and everyone was very eager to please. The restaurants are pricey, though. Our last night (we stayed for four), we ate at their Italian restaurant, which was our favorite meal. You won't go wrong with this resort.
While in Arenal, we did zip lines, canyoning, white water rafting, and ATV's. Canyoning was our favorite (Lands and Love?), the guides were great, and there is nothing like rappelling down into a waterfall! Zip lines are a must too, as was rafting down the Balsa River. The ATV's were ok, but not great. Overall, it was the best vacation we've ever taken. Four nights in Arenal and five in Manuel Antonio. If you're on the fence, I urge you to go!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Arenal Springs is located just 5 miles away from la Fortuna town toward the Arenal Volcano or National Park. We are located between La Fortuna town and the Arenal Lake.The Hotel count with 87 Junior Suites and 3 Master Suites King and 3 Master Suites Queen with direct view to the Arenal Volcano. Each room are surrounding with exotic gardens, beautiful flowers and many species of birds. These rooms offer either a king size bed or two double beds. Also we provide rooms with handicap access and adjoining rooms for families who want stay together.Our hotel offers you 2 swimming pools and a Thermal river.Hotel Arenal Springs Resort offers on each Junior Suite the best amenities for your comfort. King Bed or Two queen beds, Hair dryer, Cable TV, Mini bar, Free Wi-Fi Internet access, Air Conditioning, Ceiling fan, Laundry Bag, Telephone, Safe deposit box, Coffee Maker free coffee and tea), Bath amenities, Private bath with tropical garden, hot water, Private terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and BookIt.com so you can book your Arenal Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Springs Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Arenal Springs
- Arenal Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park