We stayed here for two nights and would have extended if we could have. The fruit trees and flowers on the property are lovely (they have some of them named so you know what you are looking at). The whole family loved the pools with the waterfalls and the hot springs pools!!!! Swim up bar has great food and drinks. Staff was friendly. We went in early July and the weather was great. The fog cleared so that we could see the volcano clearly. I think all the cabins face the volcano... with chairs and a good cup of CR coffee....great!
The bathroom showers are HUGE with live plants drinking in the sun and shower water/mist...nice touch. Beds are a bit hard for my husband, but fine for me.
Would HIGHLY recommend the walk through the swinging bridges. It is beautiful, with monkeys , frogs and a waterfall. You are inside the canopy and at some points looking down on to huge trees. I think it was about $20 some to get in so take your time and walk quietly (get away from any loud groups of people!). At entrance there is a café with a good view (we did not eat).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Arenal Springs is located just 5 miles away from la Fortuna town toward the Arenal Volcano or National Park. We are located between La Fortuna town and the Arenal Lake.The Hotel count with 87 Junior Suites and 3 Master Suites King and 3 Master Suites Queen with direct view to the Arenal Volcano. Each room are surrounding with exotic gardens, beautiful flowers and many species of birds. These rooms offer either a king size bed or two double beds. Also we provide rooms with handicap access and adjoining rooms for families who want stay together.Our hotel offers you 2 swimming pools and a Thermal river.Hotel Arenal Springs Resort offers on each Junior Suite the best amenities for your comfort. King Bed or Two queen beds, Hair dryer, Cable TV, Mini bar, Free Wi-Fi Internet access, Air Conditioning, Ceiling fan, Laundry Bag, Telephone, Safe deposit box, Coffee Maker free coffee and tea), Bath amenities, Private bath with tropical garden, hot water, Private terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Arenal Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Springs Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Arenal Springs
- Arenal Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park