Stayed here for 2 nights in No as part of a tour.
This hotel was beautiful.
The rooms are tastefully done, comfy bed, nice showers, outside sitting area facing the volcano.
Some rooms can be far from the lobby/pool area, but they do offer rides on a golf cart. Our rooms were close.
Along with the view, the pools are spectacular, ( with both a swim up bar and sushi bar). The landscaping is gorgeous. I could spend days there. They have private cabanas one can use. I laughed when I read the pool rules as one of the rules is " NO love scenes at the pool".
We did see the volcano once- mostly covered with clouds, but what can you do- that's nature.
We had buffet style meals, all were good
We took a taxi into town, the town was nice,- small somewhat touristy but also like a regular, functioning town,
They offer a nice refreshing drink upon arrival, free wifi in the lobby. All the staff were nice, especially the girl working in the gift shop who lent me her phone charger. Mine broke, and they didn't have one in the gift shop- but was able to get one in town.
Would definitely recommend this hotel to others. This would be a nice place to stay for a honeymoon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Arenal Springs is located just 5 miles away from la Fortuna town toward the Arenal Volcano or National Park. We are located between La Fortuna town and the Arenal Lake.The Hotel count with 87 Junior Suites and 3 Master Suites King and 3 Master Suites Queen with direct view to the Arenal Volcano. Each room are surrounding with exotic gardens, beautiful flowers and many species of birds. These rooms offer either a king size bed or two double beds. Also we provide rooms with handicap access and adjoining rooms for families who want stay together.Our hotel offers you 2 swimming pools and a Thermal river.Hotel Arenal Springs Resort offers on each Junior Suite the best amenities for your comfort. King Bed or Two queen beds, Hair dryer, Cable TV, Mini bar, Free Wi-Fi Internet access, Air Conditioning, Ceiling fan, Laundry Bag, Telephone, Safe deposit box, Coffee Maker free coffee and tea), Bath amenities, Private bath with tropical garden, hot water, Private terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Arenal Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Springs Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Arenal Springs
- Arenal Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park