This was our first time in Costa Rica and we were looking for a mixture of adventure and relaxation. When we arrived at the hotel on October 1st we were greeted by the friendly staff with a drink and a cold towel. They checked us in and gave us a quick tour of the property.
Our room was amazing and the view was breathtaking. I loved the simplicity of it all. It wasn't the "white linen" or "swanky" hotels like we have in the states. This room matched the scenery around it. The bed was comfortable and I told my boyfriend it was the best sleep I had in years.
From what we heard from others staying at locations near our hotel, this one was the place to be! The swim up bar in the hot springs was our favorite and we found ourselves having drinks and little bites to eat often. The staff was knowledgable and friendly. The room was clean and they always stocked our coffee.
We enjoyed the food there as well. We ate at the main restaurant for breakfast everyday. The fresh fruit was delicious and the selection was nice. We had lunch at the Italian restaurant one day and enjoyed our margarita pizza with a view of the volcano.
I would highly recommend this resort to anyone. Whether you are with your family, friends, by yourself, or with your partner. This has something for everyone. We will be staying here next time we are in Costa Rica!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Arenal Springs is located just 5 miles away from la Fortuna town toward the Arenal Volcano or National Park. We are located between La Fortuna town and the Arenal Lake.The Hotel count with 87 Junior Suites and 3 Master Suites King and 3 Master Suites Queen with direct view to the Arenal Volcano. Each room are surrounding with exotic gardens, beautiful flowers and many species of birds. These rooms offer either a king size bed or two double beds. Also we provide rooms with handicap access and adjoining rooms for families who want stay together.Our hotel offers you 2 swimming pools and a Thermal river.Hotel Arenal Springs Resort offers on each Junior Suite the best amenities for your comfort. King Bed or Two queen beds, Hair dryer, Cable TV, Mini bar, Free Wi-Fi Internet access, Air Conditioning, Ceiling fan, Laundry Bag, Telephone, Safe deposit box, Coffee Maker free coffee and tea), Bath amenities, Private bath with tropical garden, hot water, Private terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Arenal Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Springs Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Arenal Springs
- Arenal Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park