This place was fabulous! We took a shuttle from San Jose. On the way, we had to make stops and drop off two other separate travelers at their Arenal area hotels. When my wife saw the questionable condition of their hotels, she became very concerned. But when we pulled up to Arenal Springs resort, all she could say was "Wow baby, this place is hooked UP!" Our bungalow was spacious and had a great little front porch to sit and relax and enjoy views of the volcano. The restaurant service and food were very classy--. equivalent to 4 star quality, but priced at only 2 or 3 stars for really good value. Our stay also included a free buffet breakfast each day with incredible fresh fruits and juices, coffee, omelette stand and varied selection of local breakfast fare. By the way, the coffee is always excellent in Costa Rica. My elementary and middle school aged kids fit right in with the honeymooners and adventure seeking early career adults in the resort. A bonus was the internet computers available for free use in the lobby. Even though we were on vacation, I can't begin to tell you how important it was for us to be able to check e-mails each day just to make sure we didn't miss anything important.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Arenal Springs is located just 5 miles away from la Fortuna town toward the Arenal Volcano or National Park. We are located between La Fortuna town and the Arenal Lake.The Hotel count with 87 Junior Suites and 3 Master Suites King and 3 Master Suites Queen with direct view to the Arenal Volcano. Each room are surrounding with exotic gardens, beautiful flowers and many species of birds. These rooms offer either a king size bed or two double beds. Also we provide rooms with handicap access and adjoining rooms for families who want stay together.Our hotel offers you 2 swimming pools and a Thermal river.Hotel Arenal Springs Resort offers on each Junior Suite the best amenities for your comfort. King Bed or Two queen beds, Hair dryer, Cable TV, Mini bar, Free Wi-Fi Internet access, Air Conditioning, Ceiling fan, Laundry Bag, Telephone, Safe deposit box, Coffee Maker free coffee and tea), Bath amenities, Private bath with tropical garden, hot water, Private terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Arenal Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Springs Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Arenal Springs
- Arenal Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park