I arrived late at night after a harrowing day of delays and found the property to be a quiet relaxing paradise. I was promptly helped at the front desk and transported to my room on a golf cart. Every villa has an amazing view of the volcano which is lovely to wake up to. There are so many beautiful flowers and plants, along with amazingly bright birds. They offer complimentary umbrellas for the frequent rain showers, so take advantage of those. The pool is great with a nice hot springs, and there is a bar you can swim up to for ordering drinks AND sushi. The room itself was very clean and comfortable, with all needed amenities. The wi-fi was rather slow and unreliable, but that was not a big deal as there was so much to do in the city. The restaurant offers an amazingly large complimentary buffet breakfast which we took advantage of several times. We also had dinner there and enjoyed the Sex on the Volcano drink and I had the best ceviche of my life, without question. This property is a short 8-10 minute taxi ride from La Fortuna, so you can easily access that for other things to do. I highly recommend staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Arenal Springs is located just 5 miles away from la Fortuna town toward the Arenal Volcano or National Park. We are located between La Fortuna town and the Arenal Lake.The Hotel count with 87 Junior Suites and 3 Master Suites King and 3 Master Suites Queen with direct view to the Arenal Volcano. Each room are surrounding with exotic gardens, beautiful flowers and many species of birds. These rooms offer either a king size bed or two double beds. Also we provide rooms with handicap access and adjoining rooms for families who want stay together.Our hotel offers you 2 swimming pools and a Thermal river.Hotel Arenal Springs Resort offers on each Junior Suite the best amenities for your comfort. King Bed or Two queen beds, Hair dryer, Cable TV, Mini bar, Free Wi-Fi Internet access, Air Conditioning, Ceiling fan, Laundry Bag, Telephone, Safe deposit box, Coffee Maker free coffee and tea), Bath amenities, Private bath with tropical garden, hot water, Private terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Arenal Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Springs Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Arenal Springs
- Arenal Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park