First of all- Shout out to Edward who booked any and all day activities. He provided a wealth of information about the area and what we could get into, even off the beaten path.
Shout out to Eric- our awesome bartender who whipped up his own specialty cocktails for us!
Arenal Springs was our first stop after staying in San Jose and picking up our rental car the night before. The drive was long but scenic, not bored for a second, but we were definitely relieved to finally arrive at Arenal Springs! So beautiful. The grounds were immaculate and the staff welcomed us in with a cold towel and papaya juice cocktail (nectar of the gods!). The place is set on an incline so that every bungalow gets an ideal view of the volcano. But please people, don't have unrealistic expectations to see the volcano in full the entire time your there. Your in the rainforest. We booked a room with a queen bed through a travel agent and when we walked in there were 2 queen beds, which was totally unexpected. When we expressed our concerns that we were celebrating our anniversary and did not plan on using separate beds, they upgraded us to a master suite with indoor rock pool, outdoor shower and huge tub with no questions asked. Customer service- check. It was a wonderful resort and would recommend it to anyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Arenal Springs is located just 5 miles away from la Fortuna town toward the Arenal Volcano or National Park. We are located between La Fortuna town and the Arenal Lake.The Hotel count with 87 Junior Suites and 3 Master Suites King and 3 Master Suites Queen with direct view to the Arenal Volcano. Each room are surrounding with exotic gardens, beautiful flowers and many species of birds. These rooms offer either a king size bed or two double beds. Also we provide rooms with handicap access and adjoining rooms for families who want stay together.Our hotel offers you 2 swimming pools and a Thermal river.Hotel Arenal Springs Resort offers on each Junior Suite the best amenities for your comfort. King Bed or Two queen beds, Hair dryer, Cable TV, Mini bar, Free Wi-Fi Internet access, Air Conditioning, Ceiling fan, Laundry Bag, Telephone, Safe deposit box, Coffee Maker free coffee and tea), Bath amenities, Private bath with tropical garden, hot water, Private terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Arenal Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Springs Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Arenal Springs
- Arenal Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park