This is a very nice resort. The property is well kept. There are multiple hot spring pools at different temperatures and there is also a swim up bar at the large pool. We had unit 502 for three nights which had two rocking chairs on the porch and a nice view of the volcano. The weather was mostly clear and we were fortunate to see the volcano each day discharging steam. Our room had two comfortable beds and a nice big shower. There was a refrigerator with complementary beverages when we arrived the first day. There is a closet with shelves, a table and bench in the room. The ac and fan worked well. There is a golf cart that can drive you or you can walk the property. Our room was in a good location to walk. The main restaurant was very good and the service was good, prices were not bad for a resort. It is an open restaurant with some windows. Breakfast contained scrambled eggs on the buffet or fresh made eggs or omelets, a meat, sides, cereal, fruit and juice. You can also order sushi by the big pool. The property was nice and attracted birds and many hummingbirds were seen. There are some computers in the lobby for use and a small gift shop. There is a spa on the property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Arenal Springs is located just 5 miles away from la Fortuna town toward the Arenal Volcano or National Park. We are located between La Fortuna town and the Arenal Lake.The Hotel count with 87 Junior Suites and 3 Master Suites King and 3 Master Suites Queen with direct view to the Arenal Volcano. Each room are surrounding with exotic gardens, beautiful flowers and many species of birds. These rooms offer either a king size bed or two double beds. Also we provide rooms with handicap access and adjoining rooms for families who want stay together.Our hotel offers you 2 swimming pools and a Thermal river.Hotel Arenal Springs Resort offers on each Junior Suite the best amenities for your comfort. King Bed or Two queen beds, Hair dryer, Cable TV, Mini bar, Free Wi-Fi Internet access, Air Conditioning, Ceiling fan, Laundry Bag, Telephone, Safe deposit box, Coffee Maker free coffee and tea), Bath amenities, Private bath with tropical garden, hot water, Private terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Arenal Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Springs Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Arenal Springs
- Arenal Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park