This was the absolute highlight of our trip to Costa Rica! Every turn was like walking into a postcard. You couldn't beat the beautiful rooms. Perfect amount of privacy, and spectacular views of the Arenal volcano. The beds were so comfortable. I slept like a baby.
The grounds are relaxing. Take a day to spend by the pool or hang out in the hammock. You owe it to yourself! We highly enjoyed the hot springs and the fresh water pool was refreshing when the day got hotter.
The staff were incredibly helpful and welcoming. when we first arrived, it was late and there were cold fruit drinks waiting for us. We were taken to our room by golf cart and given great advice on excursions to take based on our preferences.
The breakfasts were filling and a good mix of authentic Costa Rican food and North American staples. You won't be hungry after your meal. Oh, and you also have a view of the volcano while enjoying your coffee.
I would like to give constructive criticism but I really don't have anything negative to say. I wish I could have stayed longer. The grounds were nice and quiet at night and there were lots of people there of every age. Highly recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Arenal Springs is located just 5 miles away from la Fortuna town toward the Arenal Volcano or National Park. We are located between La Fortuna town and the Arenal Lake.The Hotel count with 87 Junior Suites and 3 Master Suites King and 3 Master Suites Queen with direct view to the Arenal Volcano. Each room are surrounding with exotic gardens, beautiful flowers and many species of birds. These rooms offer either a king size bed or two double beds. Also we provide rooms with handicap access and adjoining rooms for families who want stay together.Our hotel offers you 2 swimming pools and a Thermal river.Hotel Arenal Springs Resort offers on each Junior Suite the best amenities for your comfort. King Bed or Two queen beds, Hair dryer, Cable TV, Mini bar, Free Wi-Fi Internet access, Air Conditioning, Ceiling fan, Laundry Bag, Telephone, Safe deposit box, Coffee Maker free coffee and tea), Bath amenities, Private bath with tropical garden, hot water, Private terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Arenal Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Springs Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Arenal Springs
- Arenal Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park