Best resort experience we had during our 10 day tour in Costa Rica! Beautiful tropical grounds show off various plants, fruit trees, and of course, a spectacular view of Arenal Volcano. Chalets are roomy, clean, and comfortable. Pool area has various hot springs and swim up bar so you can just relax and spend a lazy day soaking under the sun. Early morning, you can hear the birds calling so bring your binoculars if you're a bird watcher. We saw a green parrot and a Montezuma's Oropendola.
Food was always excellent. They even grow most of their produce on the property! Breakfast fares were fresh, hearty, and plentiful.
All staff were friendly and very attentive. Concierge was knowledgable and recommended activities to make your stay even better. They even offered yoga sessions and specialty massages (chocolate or mud massage anyone?).
Main town of La Fortuna is about 15 minutes taxi ride and costs about $10. Lots of activities to do in the area including a forest night walk, visiting the Rio Fortuna Waterfalls or the Arenal Volcano National Park.
Will definitely come back and stay at this resort with my family again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Arenal Springs is located just 5 miles away from la Fortuna town toward the Arenal Volcano or National Park. We are located between La Fortuna town and the Arenal Lake.The Hotel count with 87 Junior Suites and 3 Master Suites King and 3 Master Suites Queen with direct view to the Arenal Volcano. Each room are surrounding with exotic gardens, beautiful flowers and many species of birds. These rooms offer either a king size bed or two double beds. Also we provide rooms with handicap access and adjoining rooms for families who want stay together.Our hotel offers you 2 swimming pools and a Thermal river.Hotel Arenal Springs Resort offers on each Junior Suite the best amenities for your comfort. King Bed or Two queen beds, Hair dryer, Cable TV, Mini bar, Free Wi-Fi Internet access, Air Conditioning, Ceiling fan, Laundry Bag, Telephone, Safe deposit box, Coffee Maker free coffee and tea), Bath amenities, Private bath with tropical garden, hot water, Private terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Arenal Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Springs Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Arenal Springs
- Arenal Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park