Erupciones Inn Bed And Breakfast
Tabacon Thermal Resort & Spa(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
$299
Arenal Kioro Suites & Spa(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
$234
Hotels.com
Arenal Lodge(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
$114
$69
  • Breakfast included
Baldi Hot Springs Hotel Resort & Spa(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
$159
Los Lagos Hotel Spa & Resort(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
$86
$82
  • Breakfast included
Arenal Manoa Hotel(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
$251
$124
The Royal Corin Thermal Water Spa & Resort(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
$217
$201
Volcano Lodge & Springs(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
$183
$134
  • Breakfast included
Nayara Resort Spa & Gardens(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
$429
Nayara Springs(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
$750
Travelocity
All reviewsgreat view of the volcanoclouds rollcosta ricala fortunajacuzzi tubhot springsarenal areathe main housebreakfast was amazingwe've stayedday passlarge bathroomcasadobeautiful groundspatiobirdscloudy
Reviewed February 23, 2012

We stayed at the Erupciones for three nights. We were delighted with our experience there. The staff is very polite and the owners are friendly and helpful. The rooms are charming with a view on the volcano (if the weather is permissive!). All the rooms are spread around the property, which makes it a very quiet place. It is close to many hot spring resorts and only 10 km away from La Fortuna. We strongly recommend this place!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 19, 2012

I have been all over Costa Rica but not to Arenal. I wanted to stay somewhere clean, quiet, and in the country. I wanted my kids to be able to go for a walk and explore if they wanted to. I got all of those things at Erupiones and so much more! Jesse and her husband are both from Costa Rica and are very familiar with the area and surrounding area's. Jesse's children are sweet and friendly. With your stay you get a nice simple country breakfast with wonderful coffee! I had to call Jesse to see what kind of coffee we had because it was so good. When we first got to Erupciones I could not see the casitas, only the owners house and the breakfast area. I was pleasantly suprised when we drove down the little road to the rooms. They all look out facing Arenal. Jesse was so friendly and helpful. She asked us what we wanted to do and also gave suggestions. She called different places for us and helped schedual things. It was cheaper for her to book our day trip to Baldi and much easier. Our friends daughter got an ear infection while we were there and Jesse called her doctor for us and got us in right away. The only down fall was that there was no hotsprings on site, but, the free ones were right down the road! We loved our stay there and will be back next time we come to Costa Rica! Thank you Jesse and family for making our stay so great!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Traveling4Tammy
Reviewed December 18, 2011

Pleasant stay with a good view and green surrounding.
Jesse is a great host.
Place is very clean and has all the basics covered. I liked staying near the farm and with the view at Arenal. Of course you see it if it's not too cloudy or rainy.
Convenient to get to hikes and sky tram/ trek.

• Stayed: December 2011
1  Thank Evimpy
Reviewed September 2, 2011

This was our first stop on our Costa Rica trip. It was like stepping on to a budget fantasy island! The rooms were clean and spacious with your own private porch area. Horses stay on the property and one came right up to me. The property is very well-maintained and the couple who runs the establishment was very kind and helpful. Breakfast was no frills, but it was absolutely adequate. Who can resist farm fresh eggs? The view was spectacular. Truly an amazing sight! Stay here!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank dunlay
Reviewed July 14, 2011

We returned again to Las Erupciones this time with the kids. It was great. The rooms are nice but what makes it special is meeting the people. Everything you read about Jesse is true. She is most helpful and fun to talk to. She is fluent in English but tolerates me practicing my Spanish. They will arrange anything you need at a discount...it's not a big discount, but every little bit helps. This year, we did the Baldi Hot Springs again and a horseback riding tour. Although La Fortuna is touristy, it is a pretty town. The fact that it is on a working farm and outside of town more than makes up for it being a touristy place. I like to travel to meet people and Jesse is as authentic as it gets. Best wishes always! I hope to retune again someday. I wouldn't stay anywhere else. The rooms are nice to, all with a volcano view! You can't go wrong here!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family