Our stay in Kioro was brilliant and the room was absolutely spotless and very large. I took advantage of the volcanic mud facial and it was very relaxing and lovely. The breakfast was brilliant, with a lot of choice and the option to have a typical Costa Rican style breakfast should you choose. The dinner was good however the choice on the menu was very small and not very good if you did not like meat. The pool and spa area were lovely and we took advantage of the table tennis. We really enjoyed our stay, thank you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Kioro offers a fabulous place with a natural viewpoint to the Arenal Volcano. The hotel has 27 acres of undulating land, surrounded by two streams (La Palma and Kioro) with crystalline waters that begin to flow in the Arenal Volcano National Park. It has two paths where plant species are identified. Besides, private thermal springs for our customer's delight. All our suites have:Two terraces with the best panoramic volcano and mountain view, hydro-massage, air conditioning, safe deposit box, minibar, coffee maker, hot water, direct dialing telephone, satellite television, hair dryer, key card, safety locks, internet connections. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets, Jetsetter, Priceline and Reservation Counter so you can book your Arenal Kioro Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Kioro Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Kioro Suites & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park