This was the 3rd hotel we stayed in on our recent CR trip. It was also the lowest priced and I recommend it for anyone on a budget. If you aren't The Springs nearby is a higher end option. The grounds and landscaping are truly fantastic at the Kioro though. The pool doesn't compare to the higher end places but the tiered hot springs and hot tubs are great. We also had a 4 person hot tub in our room which I used after dinner every night. It is also the closest hotel to the volcano since it is actually on the volcano. Overall I liked the hotel and would go back especially when my kids get older and I want to put them in separate rooms since the rooms are reasonably priced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Kioro offers a fabulous place with a natural viewpoint to the Arenal Volcano. The hotel has 27 acres of undulating land, surrounded by two streams (La Palma and Kioro) with crystalline waters that begin to flow in the Arenal Volcano National Park. It has two paths where plant species are identified. Besides, private thermal springs for our customer's delight. All our suites have:Two terraces with the best panoramic volcano and mountain view, hydro-massage, air conditioning, safe deposit box, minibar, coffee maker, hot water, direct dialing telephone, satellite television, hair dryer, key card, safety locks, internet connections. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Arenal Kioro Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Kioro Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Kioro Suites & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park